Following the events of Split, David Dunn (The Overseer) tries to pursue Kevin Crumb (The Horde) but are both captured by a doctor named Ellie Staple who works at the same mental institution that Elijah Price (Mr. Glass) has been held at since the events of Unbreakable.
- Bruce Willis as David Dunn/The Overseer
- Samuel L. Jackson as Elijah Price/Mr. Glass
- James McAvoy as Kevin Wendell Crumb/The Horde
- Anya Taylor-Joy as Casey Cooke
- Sarah Paulson as Dr. Ellie Staple
- Spencer Treat Clark as Joseph Dunn
- Charlayne Woodard as Mrs. Price
Shyamalan expressed hope for a third installment following Split, saying, "I hope [a third Unbreakable film happens]. The answer is yes. I'm just such a wimp sometimes. I don't know what's going to happen when I go off in my room, a week after this film opens, to write the script. But I'm going to start writing. [I have] a really robust outline, which is pretty intricate. But now the standards for my outlines are higher. I need to know I've won already. I'm almost there but I'm not quite there." He explained that the final scene from Split was David's realization that Mr. Glass from the first film was right; there are super powered people in the world. Disney, which produced Unbreakable through its Touchstone Pictures division, is expected to be a production partner and have financial participation with Universal for the sequel.
After positive reviews of Split and its critical and financial success, it was confirmed by Shyamalan that his next film will be the sequel film which follows the Unbreakable-Split narrative. In April 2017, Shyamalan revealed that he was nearing completion on the script for the next film. On April 26, 2017, Shyamalan revealed on his Twitter page that the script was completed, and that the sequel will be titled Glass, which is scheduled to be released on January 18, 2019.
The cast will include returning actors from both films: Bruce Willis, Samuel L. Jackson, Spencer Treat Clark, and Charlayne Woodard from Unbreakable and James McAvoy and Anya Taylor-Joy from Split will all reprise their respective roles in Glass. Sarah Paulson will be joining the cast as a new character. The film will focus on Dunn (Willis) chasing down Crumb (McAvoy) in his Beast persona, when Mr. Glass (Jackson) is revealed to have masterminded events to both men.
David Hunts Down The Beast
David and The Beast captured
David,The Horde, and Mr. Glass interviewed by Dr. Staples
Casey reunites with Kevin
Joseph unleashes his Powers
The Hero vs The Villain
Sentient Species Edit
David Dunn - Super/Extreme Strength , Super Stamina , Invulnerability , Telepathic-like Power to see Acts of Crime.
Kevin Wendell Crumb/The Horde/The Beast - Wall Crawling , Super/Extreme Strength, Super Speed, Super Durability
Mr. Glass - Superhumanly Intelligent
Joseph Dunn(possibly due to his Father having superhuman abilities he might trigger his own at some point)
- Samuel L. Jackson, other celebs spotted dining out in Philly
- M Night Shyamalan Adds Spencer Treat Clark And Charlayne Woodard To Glass
- Split and Unbreakable sequel Glass IS a "superhero movie", confirms producer Jason Blum
- Jason Blum Confirms ‘Glass’ as a “Very Different” Superhero Movie
- Sarah Paulson Joins M. Night Shyamalan Thriller 'Glass'
- Sarah Paulson Joins M. Night Shyamalan’s ‘Glass’
- M. Night Shyamalan’s ‘Glass’ Synopsis Reveals Elijah Price Holds the Secrets
- Synopsis for M. Night Shyamalan’s Glass teases the evolution of the Shyamaverse
- M. Night ShyamalanUnveils His Next Film, Glass
- Synopsis for M. Night Shyamalan’s Glass Teases Willis vs. McAvoy
- Here’s the Official Plot Synopsis for M. Night Shyamalan’s ‘Glass’
- M. Night Shyamalan's 'Glass' Synopsis Revealed